You will receive a one-time bonus of up to $300 if you are successful! (conditions apply)
In order for a Developer to apply for API Key, Freelancer requires:
- several job experiences
- I will supply the details for my client's proposal that you will use to apply for the key as a Developer
- For more information, on applying for Freelancer API Key, visit: [login to view URL]
The ability to successfully request Freelancer API key is a must because the client requires the key and I will provide details for the Freelancer API Integration application
The website is developed in WordPress framework, with the opportunity to grow with the company.
There is a large backlog of items, so there is an opportunity for potential long-term employment for this client.
At the moment, this will be part-time 5-10 hours a week. This will undoubtedly increase in the future, but at the moment, the effort has been focusing on marketing and seo. Currently, custom development is in progress from the original framework developers, but as a one-off.
This company is a startup, so they are seeking a highly competitive and proficient developer(s). Developers under $10 per hour (any offers over will not even be considered).
• Experience with applying for Freelancer API Integration or competency to at least try
• Preferably full-stack and proficient in back-end (main priority) and front-end WordPress PHP developer/designer.
• Fluent in English.
• Highly proficient and resourceful, quick learner, flexible in hours, and responsive when issues arise and if there are any deadlines.
• Friendly, honest, hard-working and takes initiative.
• Experience working in Agile methodology is preferable
• Knowledge and understanding of PMP and project management principles is preferable.
• Executive MBA graduate.
• PMP certified Project Manager and bachelor's in Computer Science.
• 15 years of experience in IT industry in virtually all aspects and roles throughout SDLC that includes: Head of Product, Project Manager, Entrepreneur, BA, Dev / Ops.