WE ARE VERY SERIOUS ON OUR JOBS, SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY VERY CAREFULLY, AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE YOU BID ON THE JOB.
PLEASE BE VERY SERIOUS ON YOUR BIDDING AS WE ONLY TAKE WHAT YOU OFFER NOW!
To build a plugin that helps websites in the same server to sell each other's products.
Our System Information:
1. We have our own hosting server, which hosts many individual websites that are built by wordpress and woocommerce.
2. Each website has it's own database, but they are in the same server.
3. Each individual website will have its own products by different sellers.
We need to build a plugin, which can:
From Seller's Website:
Create a Reseller Option in WooCommerce Product Edit Page (Refer to Attachment 1), the option should have the following Required Value:
(1) Market Price (This should show as "Regular Price" in the Reseller Product Edit Page, which is NOT editable at Reseller end)
(2) Promotion Price (This should show as "Sale Price" in the Reseller Product Edit Page, which is NOT editable at Reseller end)
(3) Shipping Cost (This should show as a separate value in the "Reseller Option" in the buyer's WooCommerce -> Products Edit page))
(4) Courier (This should shown as separate value in the "Reseller Option" in the buyer's WooCommerce -> Products Edit page)
(5) Processing Time (This should show as separate value in the "Reseller Option" in the buyer's WooCommerce -> Product Edit page)
(6) Delivery Time (This should show as separate value in the "Reseller Option" in the buyer's WooCommerce -> Product Edit page)
(7) Seller's Email Address, when an item is sold, they should be noticed the first place.
(8) Seller's Phone Number
(8) A button to submit all the above information to a website powered by one "Designated Database" provided by us in the same server; Before the seller submits the products to our Designated Database, they should (1) choose which product category they want to publish this product to, and (2) this product should show in the chosen product category on our website
From Reseller's Website:
Reseller should be able to search for any products on our website, and take the "SKU", find and search for this SKU in the backend of their own websites (Please refer to Attachment 2);
(2) Each reseller can then see -> select -> (1) import products or (2) import all products from a seller store from the designated website in their own website backends;
(3) For products they fetched from this designated website should be able to (1) marked as an "reseller icon" in the WooCommerce -> Products (Refer to Attachment 3) and (2) show seller’s store name. When they click the icon, they will be able to be taken to the product page on the website supported by the designated database.
(4) When an order created in Buyer's WooCommerce -> Orders, an email should be sent to the Seller's Email Address with Reseller's Website address (But not the real buyer's information)
(5) There should be a button in both Order Edit Page and WooCommerce Order List (Attachment 4) to allow reseller to send the order details seller's email address.
Please note we need to have copy rights and we should be marked as author of this plugin, and everything should be kept in confidential.