I need the task below completed and i would like a screen cast of it getting done so I understand how to do it my self
[url removed, login to view]
Note – users will require a shared hosting account with FTP access to for hosting their 360 product views.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Import a set of jpg images (shot over a 360 rotation) into the Iconasys 360 Product View Creator Software and create the 360 output folder.
2. Upload the output folder output from the 360 Product View Creator Software onto your server using FTP.
3. Copy the URL to the [url removed, login to view] file in the hosted folder. Users will also want to know the width and height information of the JPG images used in the 360 view.
In our case, the url is: [url removed, login to view]
JPG image size is: 600×600 (note you have the ability to resize to whatever image size you require in the 360 Product View Creator Software).
4. Use an iframe wrapper and include your [url removed, login to view] url into the area behind the src=”. Also enter the frame width and height information. So in our example, the code will look as follows:
<iframe width=”600″ height=”600″ src=”[url removed, login to view]” marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ scrolling=”no” style=”border: 1px solid silver;”></iframe>
5. In the Product Description area on the Shopify product page, enable the HTML editor then paste the [url removed, login to view] embed code.
6. Save the product and preview the page. You will now see the 360 product view displayed in your Shopify product page.