The transcoder is a process that will take car of media convertion including Audio & video, subtitles
and any other media elements from any format to any format, for example from MP3 to AAC, from
Mpeg2 to [url removed, login to view]
When converting from a media to another, you also must take car about the container formats, and
every container can support a limited set of audio & video codecs
For example :
MKV can support any combination of OGG/MP3 /AAC for audio, and [url removed, login to view] for video
codecs, while MP4 support AAC/MP3 for audio and MPEG4/[url removed, login to view] for video
Required features :
1. Support for any pocible codec including : AAC (LC/He-AAC), OGG, MP3 for audio and [url removed, login to view]
(every profile including Base & main & high), MPEG4, Teora, and OGV for VIDEO
2. Support for the following streaming protocols is mondatory : http, HLS (http Live Streaming),
UDP, RTP, RTMP, and RTSP
3. Pocibility to have any protocol for input, and any protocol for output, including for example
UDP (MPEG2TS) as a input with pocibility for multiple output in diferent resolution and
diferent streaming protocols
4. Support for diferent container formats including MPEG2TS, MPEG4, MKV & 3GP, and diferent
5. If using UDP or RTP for input, we must have the pocibility of having it as a output in
Multicast or UNICAST
6. Hardware based [url removed, login to view] encoding using CPU who support that using Intel quicksigne
7. Low processing requirement if POCIBLE
8. Pocibility to insert own ad or logo in any logical position on the screen
9. Pocibility of proxying bethwan diferent protocols, for example pull RTMP stream and have it
in HLS & http with respect to the diferent supported formats per protocol
10. The transcoding application should be a single process based on LIBVLC or FFMPEG, not a
script that run some external app
11. A web server to be able to manage streams start, stop, and monitore the status of the
diferent streams, the web server must be built-in to the transcoding process, not ceparate.
(prefered library for web SERVER : LibWebSocket)
12. The streams can be configured preferably in diferent files, single file per stream in a folder
called conf/stream, so conf is the main folder that will have the main config file, and stream
is a subfolder that will have the streams.
13. Maybe there’s something that could be discuced or added
Required skill :
C/C++, with good experiance With FFMPEG or LibVLC…
Linux (Debian 64bit), with good multi threading support
- Full documentation and source code for the project must be provided.
The bidder must have experience on transcoding video/audio stream, keep timeline and have to show us proof of concept projects.
For other informations and price, use skype or mail to discuss
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1664 for dette job
Hello !I am highly Expert in this field. I'll provide you [url removed, login to view] your time and money will be safe when you will award me project thanks. let's discuss more
Hello. I can work for you. I've experienced in C, C++, Network, FFmpeg, OS development. I've already developed media converting and streaming product using ffmpeg, multithread. I'll do my best. Thank you.
Hello, sir. I read your job posting with interest. I am very interested in your job. I want to discuss in more details about this job. Looking forward your reply. Thank you. Best regards.
Hello, I will write your software as required. I'm ready to start immediately and confident I can complete it very well, within your budget and by the date you require. I would love to work with you on this project.