We have our Mobile product already working for BlackBerry (J2ME, RIM API), Windows Mobile (C#, C++) and Symbian OS (C++), which talks to Server Side (Web Services, C#, .NET, SQL Server).
Now extending the same to iPhones. The mobile application has 2 core operations:
1. Collect GPS location every minute and store in a queue.
2. Upload locations in batches 10 to web server using HTTP Post.
As we already have the product working, you will get:
1. Complete high level design documents and flows
2. XML structures for communication with server
3. How to avoid common pitfalls in a mobile application
What we expect from you:
1. Signed Non-Disclosure Agreement before starting the project, as we will be sharing our existing sources with you.
2. Application developed and working ON iPhone (not simulators) using Objective C
3. Full Source code at the end of project
The product we want on iPhone is Similar to but definitely not this:
[url removed, login to view]
Everything above is part of the Phase (I)
On successful completion of the above job we would like you to continue on Phase (II) - which will be a separate project and extra budget.
1. Enhance the application to work in background and utilize Apple's Push framework
2. Fetch the CellID