This is actually about 3 projects in one. I need someone who is good at OS commerce stuff and putting paypal pro merchants payments (for using actual credit cards) on my website. On my website ([url removed, login to view]) I currently have a OS shopping cart and process payments through [url removed, login to view] This is what I need done.
1. If possible I would like the feature of where the customer has to create an account removed. I want the customer to be able to go to my site add a product to shopping cart, check out, enter their credit card info and be on their way.
2. I would like the ability to have a coupon added to the shopping cart where a customer can enter a coupon code and get a discount off the price. This is where it gets a little tricky so let me know if this can be done. On my site I sell high end vacuums (up to 1200 dollars each) and then a lot of low end vacuum supplies like bags belts and filters. If I had just a coupon for a percentage say 10% for example that would work great for supplies but not for a high end vacuum where they would get 120 dollars off and I would be loosing money. Then if I did a straight dollar amount say $20 that would work good for a vacuum but be bad for supplies because they would just go get supplies for free. What I was hoping to do was to have a coupon feature added that could be a percentage of the items purchased (say 10% off) but max out at say $20 off total. A dollar amount would be good to if we could address the above problems.
3. Add the Paypal express and the Paypal credit card payments (but the customer does not know the credit cards are being run by paypal because we would use the paypal payments pro and everything would be ran backdoor) as my checkout payments and no longer use [url removed, login to view]
Those are the 3 things I need done for this bid.
So this would be the process the customer would go through on my site.
1. customer goes to my site and selects a product that they would like to buy. The customer adds it to the shopping cart and proceeds to checkout.
2. The customer then enters any coupon codes if they have any
3. The next page they have a choice of how they are going to pay. The choices are "Paypal Express" and "Pay with my Credit Card" with the right logos for each of those.
4. A. If they choose Paypal Express they are taken to Paypal where they finishing paying in 3 easy steps.
B. If they choose to Pay with their Credit Card they are taken to the next page where they enter their credit card information (card number, expiration and CVC #), Shipping name and Address and Billing name and address (if they are the same have a box they can click to fill out one automatically). Then they hit submit and it sends the credit card info to paypal and paypal processes the card (they never leave my site and paypal processes this all back door) and then when it is sucessful it takes them to a invoice page or congradulations page and they are done.
Thats how I would like it to run. Now since 1998 I have sold to over 10,000 customers online and I have learned a few things. Everything needs to look proffesional and CLEAN. It needs to be extremly simple and easy to understand and error proof. I hate clutter and too much information and to many steps on the same page. So I would like this to be like that. Very easy to read and understand and clean. If their is a page you have to build I would like to be able to offer slight changes in layout if I think something would look better. If I like how the project goes I will also have some additional projects after this one. I look forward to working with you and am excited about these changes and hearing about your suggestions and what you think you could do for me.