1. I would like to build a website using WordPress CMS framework.
2. I want one wordpress installation with one database hosting health content broken into disease categories.
3. On that single installation of the wordpress I would like to setup multiple site with multiple domain.
4. I have shortlisted one theme/template from [login to view URL] which I will like to be installed.
5. Each site would use the template , however the logos, colors and font of the site will be different.
6. The home page would show content filtered by particular disease categories. i.e [login to view URL] would show only cancer related health content and diabetes would show diabetes content. All the content would be loaded into same database and tagged accordingly.
7. Installation and configuration of the plugins .
I am looking for a developer who has done a similar project and also showcase to me .