We would like to combine and update two of our author websites ([login to view URL] and [login to view URL]) in to one. Content and pictures will be provided. What do you have to offer?
Note that ecommerce is not needed for this site, however, the following will be essential:
* Events page
* About and Contact page (use Formidable Pro plugin)
* A slider with series pics on it (there will be multiple series)
* Books pages sorted first by author, then by series (possibly for using UberMenu); individual book pages will have a blurb and a chapter
* Some individuals have already purchased books on [login to view URL]; those accounts will need to be transferred to the new site
* Signup widget on every page (sidebar or at the bottom), plus a popup that appears when an individual browsing the site moves to leave, but doesn't return for 30 days for that browser or IP address
We have access to the following resources:
* EasyRotator Pro
* Meta Slider Pro
* Formidable Pro
* Anything from [login to view URL]
Please note rules that you must follow:
* Use a child theme
* All links, scripts, resources, etc. must utilize HTTPS and not HTTP
* Image names must be proper for SEO (no random naming convention); we'll provide most images with the proper names
* Do not hard code anything in to the theme unless specifically asked (i.e. use the capabilities of the template and plugins instead of creating PHP and saving it to the theme)
* Do not install FTP plugins or the like; if you need something uploaded to the site, we will do it
Please provide links to your portfolio. A rough sketch or a simple screenshot of your vision for what this web site would look like would be nice, but not required.
Please note that generic proposals will not be accepted. Proposals quoting the price only without any details will not be considered. In your proposal, please state whether this site will be selling anything on it. Please note the expected number of hours with your rate per hour. Hours quoted should have room for 3-4 revisions etc. Variance in hours will be allowed at a maximum of 10% of quoted hours.
The new combined site will be completed using WordPress. Please do not purchase any themes, plugins, images, or other items without discussing with us first. We'll approve on an as-needed basis.