Looking for an awesome, on-going 20 hrs/week virtual assistant to help with my growing coaching and training company that is based in the US and take some tasks off my to-do list. You must be detail oriented, deliver on promised time, keep an open communication, have a good eye for graphic design and know how to create worksheets and PDF’s. Would love to find someone who is willing to grow with the company and take on more tasks as needed such as content writing and project management. Must be proficient in using Google, Google Drive, Asana, Canva, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and social media in general. Advanced skills in English needed. Understanding of online business and digital marketing a plus.
- Create social media images using Canva.
- Create FB ad images
- Create quotes from my blog posts and put into a Google sheet for me to edit.
- Create a social media schedule.
- Keep track of who retweets my posts on Twitter so I can thank them. Write the post for me “Thank you for being awesome and sharing! [insert all @ names] and send to me so I can just copy and paste and post. This would be a weekly task.
- Go through all blog posts and look for 404 links and put those into a spreadsheet so I can fix the links.
- Organize all my contacts into a Google spreadsheet.
- Enter in contact information on a spreadsheet from business cards.
- Create PDF’s.
- Create fillable PDF’s (this can also be outsourced if you don't know how to).
- Create worksheets.
- Do research online.
- Find articles online.
- Put in tasks and projects on Asana.
- Create resource lists
- And other general assistant duties.
I would love to find someone able to do article rewriting as well as create new content so if you love to write in addition to doing general virtual assistant work, please apply.
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $6/time for dette job
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this [login to view URL]'s discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
I'm an economist, a website developer, an author, a motivational speaker, a salesman and an e-commerce expert. I can do this job perfectly if given the chance. Thanks.