We are quitsnap.com. An Exit intent tool evolved into a digital agency. We would like to modify our existing website - redefine the contents and make it more relevant to what we do.
Attached - are 4 files of the mockups we would like to turn into designs.
1. We do not want to change the look and feel. The CSS of the website should remains the same (or almost the same) - we would only like to have the menu designed (based on the current layout) with drop down lists.
2. Every submenu item - is an anchor on a page that is a main menu item
3. We want to have attractive graphics and modules designed in current layout. According to the mockups representing 4 main pages.
4. Every section should include:
a. graphics design corresponding with the text next to it. Icons, marketing photos, animation etc. All graphics of every section should have similar look and feel
b. the mocked up text (might be in different formatting, more attractive layout etc, but the contents should remain
c. might include some subtle animation (of a graphic element, or a display mode)
1. HP - home page (includes menu structure) - "Who are we" and "features" sections should be designed + top menu (drop downs) - the rest stays the same
2. What we do
a. who are we - some design (photo, chart, collage) that relates to a digital agency
b. our methodology - redesigned graphic, maybe with some subtle animation of arrows
c. our system - graphic relating to an IT system, an App, a web service (relating to * Ecommerce platforms * Recommender engines (product listing) * Mailing systems
d. Case studies - a slideshow (animated transition?) -image + description (3 sections: name, description and result (main point of focus))
a. User path tracking - an image representing following the user on the website, through the pages
b. Advanced survey - might be simple animation, of user clicking on a 1 radio button - showing particular popup, again - another radiobutton, another popup.
c. NPS survey - like above - animation, showing 3 types of users (description next to image)
d. Here and now - a infographic - copy of the mockup
e. Design of a section with a number of “tabs” - every tab opens a new example with description.
f. Popups and widgets features - 6 blocks of content - each one: title, icon and description
Infographic based on provided mockup - with a discreet animation - showing a better performing popup
Nice design of a provided mockup. 2 types of pricing - headers with texts (nice bullet points)
We only require the graphic files (optionally the HTML/CSS code for animating where needed). Our developer can do the implementation.