I would like to build a tutors marketplace website which required website development/design, CMS, MySQL database, Student Login, Tutor Login and Admin Panel. This website is to help students with their Homework, Assignments, Essay, Thesis, Project and questions/answers.
I would like to build an exactly same concept/website like [login to view URL] with some more added features and enhancements. I already have a domain and hosting purchased from Godaddy services.
- Post their homework or assignment or questions.
- Fix price based on the help selected from the above option
- Option to pay with Credit Card and PayPal
- Option to keep their post private (Hidden) will be displayed instead of student username (extra charges apply)
- Option to post their work as a priority in case of study emergency (extra charges apply)
- Option to choose tutor automatically or receive multiple bids.
- Can signup using an email address or Google or Facebook account.
- Ability to upload/download files for a tutor.
- Ability to choose work directly without bidding or place a bid on the listed orders.
- During Signup, the tutor has to provide their introduction (at least 100 words), pass grammar test, upload essay and application for admin approval.
- The tutor will get 80% of the base order price (extra service charges are not eligible for commission)
- Tutor profile will display Their Username, Country, Name of the University they are working or studying, rating, the total number of jobs completed etc.
- A tutor should have the option to request their earning using PayPal account.
- Ability to upload/download files to/from the order.
- Full control of Student & Tutor Account
- Ability to reset the password for any users
- Project Tracking
- Finance Management
- Invoice Management
- Website Content Management
- Grammer and Plagiarism Checker API integration
- GoDaddy and Macafee Secure Trust seal at the bottom
- Live Chat Features
- Block certain websites to scan content from Student or Tutor account (e.g. Answers or attachment of the solutions) to restrict content being published publicly (To avoid academic plagiarism).