This image is the scanned in dress lace of a bridal client with whom we are working. The lace is resting on a black piece of paper, so that you may ssee the details of the lace.
For her invitation, we would like to use a background of the attached lace from her bridal gown. It is VITALLY IMPORTANT that EVERY detail of the lace is incorporated into the vector imae (each THREAD, each flower, everything). If the image does not match the lace PRECISELY, the client will be unsatisfied.
SO, we need:
1. The image created into a B&W vector IlLLUSTRATOR line art. All of the lines of the lace should be black and the background should be white.
2. The file needs to be clean, with layers neatly labeled (e.g. - webbed background, flower A, etc.)and organized, so that we easily may alter color, remove a flower for another part of the invitation, etc. if need be.
3. The imager should look vintage, like the lace; like an antique line art engraving...to capture the beauty of the lace. Again there is no solid area on the lace; rather each part is crafted from threads woven tightly together or more losely...but all little threads!
4. The pattern to be continued so that the flowers are finished (e.g. - so the edge doesn't cut a flowe in half) and the pattern size = 8.5in. x 11in.
5. We want to be sure that EVERY fine line is captured, so that it exactly mimics the lace of her dress
6. WE NEED IMMEDIATELY!! There have been many delays with this project already.
If you require further information or photos, please let me know. I am happy to provide as much as I can!
A designer already attempted this project, but the artwork did not match the detail in the lace and there were no organized layers. So, please be sure that you can accomplish this task so that the image looks just like the attached lace. I am happy to send that artwork to you as a means for you to guage your work.