I'm looking for a graphic designer to join me as a team member to help me with my two small business.
- Graphic design creation and/or assisting for new and existing designs
- Create and/or editing logo, documents, brochures, and webpages
- Creating and checking artwork for print
- Creating some mock-ups to present the artwork
- create social media banners
- Be passionate about the work
- Have passion for design and a vision to challenge the ‘norm’
- Be a details perfectionist with a love for the ‘little things’
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop)
- Be reliable, positive, and friendly!
- Be available for follow-up, interactions, etc.
Bonus skills (not essential but an awesome plus!):
- Make motion graphics
- Keen eye for styling
I'm looking for a long-term relationship.
I prefer to go by an hourly rate
Please also include your cover letter and a link to an online portfolio or attach examples of previous work.
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re excited as I am about the opportunity to be part of my team, I'd love to hear from you!
Graphic Designer must copy the design of the basketball logo and deliver 2 files 1) PNG 2) AI File
Changes to design:
A) Global HQ must be replaced by TBF
B) The top design of the 5 red bar and the background must be replaced by your own design
C) Field House, Logo, IM Possible must be replaced with THE BASKETBALL FACTORY
All other design and style can stay.