We need a photo montage done with a deadline of FRIDAY 27 NOVEMBER 2020. This is for two views: One from in front of the building, and one from the side. See file "APP-PL J003691-CD-01 Site Location [login to view URL]" for view 1 and view 2 (see files attached)
- We want the new building, based on the design drawings provided, to be computer generated and placed within the current setting
- The new building must look as normal as possible. We don't want it to be too bright / shiny. It must look as realistic as possible. This is for permission to build the project, not for a magazine, so we need it to look natural.
- Checklist for the design:
* 600mm tall dark stone building (similar to the existing wall) in front all across the building
* Plants all around the building to make it seem softer
* Brick colour and texture, roof tiles and other finishes as close as possible to the existing
* The height needs to be exactly the same as on File APP-PL J003691-CD-17 Prop Elevations [login to view URL], note the building to the left, this is really important to get the heights in relation to each other correct as in the file.
* The following files will help you with the model dimensions:
APP-PL J003691-CD-14 Prop Attic Flr [login to view URL]
APP-PL J003691-CD-11 Prop Site Plan with 1st Flr [login to view URL]
APP-PL J003691-CD-12 Prop Grd Floor [login to view URL]
APP-PL J003691-CD-13 Prop 1st Flr [login to view URL]
APP-PL J003691-CD-10 Prop Site Plan with Grd Flr [login to view URL]
* Roof shape taken from file APP-PL J003691-CD-15 Prop Roof [login to view URL]
APP-PL J003691-CD-18 Prop Elevations [login to view URL]
APP-PL J003691-CD-17 Prop Elevations [login to view URL]
APP-PL J003691-CD-16 Prop Elevations [login to view URL]
* File Existing Building [login to view URL] shows what the existing building looks like. Our new building materials need to look like this.
Please only quote if you really have the ability to do this, we will first need to see evidence of previous work.