Hi Graphic Designers, I am starting a new business and would like some help finishing my logo.
I originally had a designer create a logo for me but I did not like it (see files 1 and 2). I have designed a second logo myself using some of the elements from the original design. I prefer this second logo (see files 3, 4 and 5). However, my computer graphic design skills are limited so I need some help refining the files.
1) The top of the head (scalp) needs to be smoothed out. I added a little extra volume of black to the very top of the head (see original shape in file 1 and my version in file 3). But now when you zoom in to file 3 you can see that the top of the head is a little rough and not a perfectly smooth line. Can you please fix this.
2) The black semi-circular waves in the brain are also very jagged and pixelated when you zoom in - they should be beautifully smooth lines. I created the waves from a low res image (file 5). As you can see when you zoom into this image it also looks pixelated. I have found a higher res file of this image on Shutterstock and am willing to purchase it if that would help you smooth the brainwaves and fill in the pixels. ([login to view URL])
3) The text in File 3 also looks jagged when zooming in and is beginning to break up (eg. see the U, O B, D and C in NEUROFEEDBACK; as well as the round dotted glyphs in the third line of text). When I created this logo (file 3), I exported the original text from Adobe Illustrator to Photoshop and I realise now I should have done it the other way around. That is, taken the image of the head and the brain waves and put those into Illustrator where I could join them together with the text. Can you please transfer the head into Adobe Illustrator and fit it with the original text file so that it is of a higher quality but looks exactly like the low res image (file 3) I've created. Can you make the colours in the Adobe Illustrator logo file the same as I've made them in the photoshop file. Also, please make the text align with the beginning of the head like I have tried to do but haven't completely succeeded. i.e. the 'S' in 'stress reduction' should start at exactly the same point (underneath) as the left hand tip of the neck. Please ese the same ratios/proportions of text to head as I have created in file 3.
4) Is there any way of filling in the pixels in Adobe Illustrator so that when I export a png from Illustrator it does not look jagged with pixelations when I zoom in?
5) Also, please tell me STEP BY STEP how I can produce a high quality PRINTERS file from Illustrator from which I can get business cards printed.
So basically I would like you to recreate in Adobe Illustrator exactly what I have created in Photoshop (file 3) but a high quality version of this logo - a pro-forma Design File. This is so I can alter the wording and/or colour scheme if I choose at any time in the future, and produce high quality images.
44 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $88 på dette job
Hi i am interested in your project and would like to work on that please contact me Very experienced logo and graphic designer send me a message so we can discuss further
I am ready to start working on your logo project immediately. Please, check attached examples of my manual replication/vectorization work. Thank you. [login to view URL]