Job ikke fundet

Beklager, vi kunne ikke finde jobbet du ledte efter.

Find de seneste jobs her:

I have started an ecommerce business and am looking for 40 black investors. My business is modeled in the tech industry but the investors do not necessarily have to be venture capitalists in technology. I am looking for people specifically on the east coast because my business is located in New York City. I am looking for a list presented as: First Name, Last Name Business Name and What Industry...

€9 - €26
€9 - €26
0 bud
Data entry 6 dage left

RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Heavy Data entry/Customer services/Administrative tasks Updating client information in computer system Running and processing multiple documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access Inputting purchase orders Other various administrative tasks,Inputs information from a variety of sources into a computer database. May take customer orders and enter them into a pre-est...

€13 - €22 / hr
€13 - €22 / hr
0 bud
Data entry job 6 dage left

Hi everyone, I am looking for a person who can type data into excel datasheet. I want high accuracy for this project.

€26 - €220
€26 - €220
0 bud

Hello. We are a small construction company called Olympic Glass. As we are growing and expanding, we wanted to create a simple yet catching, modern and conceptual company logo to put on our t-shirts, invoices, website, and more. [log ind for at se URL] for reference.

€56 (Avg Bid)
€56 Gns Bud
15 bud
Website Optimisation 6 dage left
VERIFICERET

Hi, my website is having performance issues. The main problem is memory usage, this problem has been happening for the last month and my hosting provider said i am reaching 12500 faults in just one day. I am upgrading my hosting plan to a faster server but my hosting provider also said i need to do a full website optimisation to resolve any performance issues. I have 2 x websites that need full...

€12 / hr (Avg Bid)
€12 / hr Gns Bud
8 bud

Hi! We are conducting market research and testing on our new software release (Chrome Extension). We can provide content and graphic design as needed, just need someone who is creative and knows how to grow pages organically with results and test software. Please put "mcn09" in your bid proposal.

€440 (Avg Bid)
€440 Gns Bud
1 bud

We are in part a digital financial marketing company. We're looking for a savy digital marketer who can design FB ad strategies, manage media buying, build landing pages, draft email drip campaigns, and drive lead generation for our clients. Just looking for a data-drive digital marketer who is able to launch and scale facebook ad campaigns quickly, understands the value of multi-variate te...

€13 - €22 / hr
€13 - €22 / hr
0 bud

Our iOS app is currently somewhat basic in its UI presentation. We would like someone to go over it to improve the aesthetics of it as well as some basic functional improvements. No new functions as such are being implemented in this project. The attached document outlines 18 objectives to improve the UI. * Code is to be in SWIFT and Objective C * The applicant will need to work in our GIT rep...

€284 (Avg Bid)
€284 Gns Bud
13 bud
Data Enrty 6 dage left

Looking for VA female only to work with me on task such as email handling internet reseach data entry

€13 - €22 / hr
€13 - €22 / hr
0 bud

Using the specification document need to create a Business requirement document. Template is there. Also 40% of the work has been completed by myself. So the rest 60% needs to be completed using the information that is available in the specification document. A good technical writer can do the job and it needs to be done today itself. Apply only if you have the time to work on this immediately. Ha...

€15 (Avg Bid)
€15 Gns Bud
1 bud