We are in search of a talented Graphic Designer/Illustrator to create several commissioned fantasy art illustrations for commercial use for our company’s new MMORPG video game website.
The general feeling and specs we need for the design are following:
- Open world MMORPG
- Medieval setting
- Fantasy theme (Orcs, Elves etc)
- 3rd person
- Sense of exploration
- Player will be able to use a profession
- Player will be able to fight and kill monsters (PvP/PvE interaction)
- Stylised (mid poly, not photorealistic) aesthetics
As the illustrations are a crucial point on the presentation of a new video game we need to be sure we will not end up with a design that will convey the wrong feeling and we will not be able to use it in the future therefore a trial step will need to be applied in the process we will follow.
- As a trial we will need to receive from your side a sample of a fantasy art design (preferably the design of an orc attacking an elf or something of the same philosophy). If your sample is not of the quality or artistic approach we are looking for we will release to you only $5 and end our contract. Of course your sample will be yours to keep to be used for your own portfolio.
- The proposed budget for this task is $100.
- Content should be creative, HIGH QUALITY and 100% original.
*Final Note: We have a big publishing online business, so we would like to hear only from determined and highly skillful professionals to apply.
Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!