• Responsive web design with simple, professional, and modern look that includes: Who we are, What we do, Client References, Careers Opportunities, and Contact Us, etc. that should look good and function on all platforms, that is desktop, tablets and mobile phones.
• With content management systems, so we can change, add and modify information.
• Full documentation that other programmers can follow (especially for programming part)
• Database - Please also list and suggest the technology that you use for Backend, such as MySQL?; so clients and candidates can login and register their profile, search for candidates, etc.
• Revamp Online Job Portal for job search function and API to send info and store applicant CVs & other info. And must be able to seamlessly integrate with JobsDB, LinkedIn, and/or other job portal. (For JobsDB, there are some approved vendors, such as: Broadbean, JobAdder, JXT, etc) – you may consider using WordPress and BroadBean API
• Develop the Applicant Tracking System or work with any vendor in the market that can transfer applicant data/information
• For next phrase, would like the client to upload their company page (with full profile, photos, video link or other information)
• For Contact Us section (not only able to show the Google Map), but also we would have something like Register CV or submit your Enquiries, so please allow upload elements or forms that can get the files from Microsoft One Drive, Dropbox, or Google Drive. (files normally WORD, PDF, etc)
• Any stock photo, video, design or other animation needed please let me know and the charges.
• Please let us have your detail implementation plan, process, as well as schedule. Thanks!
90 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $6813 på dette job
Hi. This is komal chhabra. I understand that you want us to revamp your recruitment agency website. I am happy to share with you that we have developed many recruitment
Hello, I am Jyoendrisa, V.P. of Techno Exponent. This is one of the BEST IT companies in Kolkata, India with its U.S. Branch Office in Dallas, Texas. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.