*** Very IMPORTANT client - please contact recruiter: Shayney to discuss ***
WHO AM I:
Hi, I'm Gabriel from HomeHost. A business that is similar to AirBnB but it with the additional feature of property management for both the demand and supply side of the holiday rental industry.
My current website is www.homehost.com.au. Please check it out for more of an idea about what I do.
WHAT IS MY LONG TERM VISION:
I want to build a feature rich web application, that can handle dynamic actions such as logging in, managing accounts and properties and potentially even taking payments.
WHAT DO I NEED INITIALLY:
I need someone who I can communicate well with in and understands what I'm trying to do.
- They will need to help me during the planning phase.
- They will need to understand product and UX techniques
- They will need design skills
- They could potentially also be involved in managing the future development phases and iterations of the initial concept.
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERABLES:
After the initial planning and communication phase, I will need;
- A product spec for the features I want to include initially.
- A complete set of wireframes that storyboard the user-flow.
- The final design mockups that can be used to start the development of the frontend/backend of the application.
If a candidate would like to bid on this as a project manager who is willing to see this through all the way to a live website hosted at [login to view URL], then I would be willing to consider that.
However to keep things simple and clear, I think it's better to consider the design mockups for all the pages as the goal initially.