I need your help to resize 50 illustrations and reduce their number of colors, but still keeping them looking great! Here's what I need:
1. Open the illustration in Photoshop at a high resolution (3000x3000 for instance)
2. Remove the background (make it transparent)
3. Resize the image with the "Nearest neighbour" option so that 1 "big" pixel of the original image will be resized to exactly 1 pixel.
- make sure the resized image is perfectly identical with the original. No blurring or antialiasing caused by resizing!
4. Crop the image so that no empty space remains to the top, bottom, left or right
5. Save the image as PNG-8 with transparency and reduce the number of colors, without altering the image.
- choose carefully the number of colors - as few as possible, without loosing quality. (Examples attached)
- choose carefully the color method (perceptual, adaptive etc) and the dither method (I usually go with no dither, but it depends on the illustration).
So the tricky part is resizing and choosing the right number of colors. This might take you some time. Please start the bid with the word "Greetings!". This way I will know that you have read and understood the requirements.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $52 for this job
Hi I have review your project description. I can do work as per your project. I am interested in this project and ready to start work. Hoping for your soon Reply. Thank You Suman