Hi! Thank you for looking at this project
Our website has a dynamic shirt designer on it.
We require someone to take our 2d png shirt images and render other fabrics onto them.
You should have excellent photoshop (and potentially 3d modelling/ animation) skills.
An example can be seen here.
[url removed, login to view]
Each of our shirt products is made up of about 70 png images.
The images lace together on our shirt designer page, and should look as realistic as possible.
- We will provide you with all of the model's template images.
- We will also provide you with clear images of the 80 fabrics that we need to render on to the model.
- Some of our fabrics are plain, some have checks, some have stripes
- There are about 70 png images per model (split into 5 different groups: body/collars/arms etc)
- The models must replicate our fabric images as closely as possible
- We reserve all intellectual property rights to all of the images and any other documents from this project
The deadline for the project is 5 - 7 days plus an extra 3 days to correct any revisions
Assuming your work is satisfactory, we will have another very similar project for you, straight after.
There is opportunity for even more work for us in the future, if you have good rates and good quality of work!
Thank you very much for reading and we look forward to working with you.
It would be very useful to see and example of your work. So please feel free to render the given images with the fabric sample (uploaded), so that we can see the quality of your work.
63 freelancers are bidding on average £265 for this job
Hi, Thank you for reading our [url removed, login to view] are a team of five 3-D designers with an experience of more than five years while working [url removed, login to view] have satisfied many clients with our 3-D skills and friendly collabor Mere