This is to inform you that we need to re-designing our website completely with following conditions.
1. Existing design aspect needs to be same for the whole website, some changes can be advisable from your side like for Login page, Blog page development etc.
2. Our basic requirement is that we need to our website to be international standard & complete error free from all parameter.
3. After running the site in different health checker website, if website found error-free up to 90% then it will consider as completion of the work.
4. 1-month changes/development to be allowed
5. Pl submit your budgetary quotation on condition at your earliest
6. Pl submit your best 3 websites which designed by you earlier for our reference.
7. No wordpress Pl
Website – [login to view URL]
(Removed by Freelancer.com Admin)
8. We don't want to make just only copy our website to any other CMS.
9. It should be Admin driven completely, the developer has to justify what features/functionality can be added to develop the website.
10. Pl send a big note with all justification of cost, time & functionality.
11. we hope it will take time to prepare
12. less then 25Lakh / annum turnover, request not to contact, If so then your proposal should be that excellent that we will consider your proposal after reviewing your credentials.
13. Proposal with GST No.
call us after forwarding the proposal to mail id , mail id is the same from our contact us page.
67 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹56973 på dette job
Hi, I'm krishan, from india. We have a team with highly skilled in graphic design, web design and software development we can discuss details with chat.
hii,we are team of experts and can redesign your website as per your requirement ,so lets discuss the project in detail and then start the project
Hi As mentioned we can able to do [login to view URL] have handled many successful projects in the past and [login to view URL] will redesign and make it responsive and looking forward to move [login to view URL] are confident to handle it. Before Flere