Señoras y señores,
this project is looking for a long term relationship with an advisor - you in this case - and a social tool developer team - us in this case.
MU1 takes its name from the koan 'Mu' (zen) and dedicates its structure and efforts to the citizens of a small city in Europe. The team is formed by citizens. This is a non-commercial project, fully financed by the team, and with no political or religious goals.
The work to be done has to be performed in the following way:
- you have to be reachable every day, except saturdays and sundays (phone, mobile, e-mail and fax)
- you have to generate answers to our questions and queries.
- you have to find out about questions we should ask you.
- you have to check the site or sites connected to the project as a daily routine (daily, no exception)/no more than 10 sites, normally only the main sites)/(control board visits once a week with short report)
- you have to name and proof a substitute for your vacational or other periods of time when you cannot be reachable (no advisory task but control tasks B or C level).
- you have to generate an invoice, totally legal in your country, about and before every payment you receive from us. This invoice has to refer to a detailed description of the answers and solutions, control and advisory tasks (at least 1 page/A4/TNRoman9).
What is essential for us, and what we want to meet:
We are ONLY interested in a person, or two, who are fully commited to the defense of endangered life, and this commitment has to be wide enough to include all kind of beings.
The advisor or advisors we want to integrate in our work has to be able to analyze and understand the limits and range of our projects, therefore we want to meet someone with excellent English or excellent Spanish (English is a must, Spanish is very welcome, but not a need).
We ask for a high cultural, philosophical and social level, the last regarding social skills and volunteering done. The projects deal exclusively with volunteers, where the advisor is the only person who will get paid. This is a difficult position.
What we do offer:
- A fascinating work.
- Something different.
- No money, no business, no adds, no spamming, no clients, no consumers, but citizens.
- A highly qualified team of social tools developers based on internet, some with more than ten years of widely respected experience, that is looking for a solid representative in matters they need to get answered and solved.
- If you do the job well, and we are sure you will, there will be a city awaiting you with a personal invitation to appreciate your work and commitment.
- 1 year task contract. After this first year, a two years task contract if we are both satisfied.
- 8 payments of 50$US during the first eight months. 80$US during the last four months.
- Once you got contracted, you get paid. If we don't want to work with you any longer, we pay you during the next three months 40$ as compensation.
What you have to do if you are interested:
- Please look if you match very well with some of the following keywords:
help, work, backend, the quicker the better, frontend, publicity, commitment, social commitment, animals, save, responsable, slow but quick, accurate, translation, unbiased, sales department, dedicated, culture, integrated, philosophy, history, science, photography, photoshop, being able to be there in thoughts, non violent and legal efforts, legal advise, 3D tools, tourism, tactical advice, generational projects, programming languages, kindness, diplomacy, caretaking, honesty, humildad y paciencia, incorrupto e incorrompible.
If you do not match with them very well, don't answer. We will find out very quickly if you match or not. This is our daily job.
If you do find a lot of matches, then be that honest to publish in your answer those you couldn't match with your way of how you see or feel yourself.
We have found out about this site today. This is the first project we send in, and if you do something wrong, please forgive such, surely avoidable, mistakes.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1207 for this job
i am very much interested in your [url removed, login to view] a project where one can actually prove [url removed, login to view] for a positive reply, regards, bhavneet