1. We will provide a layered Photoshop (.psd) file of the home page of our Web site concept. Design and layout an inside page to complete one Web site concept. Each concept is a home page and an inside page. Inside page is a second-level section page (e.g, About Us), so we can see what the interior pages will look like within the site.
2. Also, we will provide six (6) photos. Select one photo to be a main feature in each of your concepts. The other photos will need to be sized/designed, so they can be replace the main feature photo in any of the design or color variations.
3. Please design three (3) variations of the enclosed Photoshop design using different color(s) for each variation (Home Page & Second-Level Section).
4. For each color variation we approve, build an HTML coded home page and inside page. Each HTML coded page must display properly at 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768 screen resolutions.
5. Use the following main navbar in your design:
· About Us
· Contact Us
6. Design two E-mail message layouts that match the approved site layout(s). Layout cannot exceed 500 pixels* wide or 1200 pixels high..
7. For each E-mail message layout we approve, build it into an HTML coded page.
8. Make a thumbnail and large image of each approved Web site concept. Web site thumbnails are 150 pixels wide by 150 pixels high. Large images are 400 pixels wide by 300 pixels high.
9. Make a thumbnail and large image of each approved E-mail layout. E-mail thumbnails are 100 pixels wide by 150 pixels high. Large images are 375 pixels wide by matching height.
*All dimensions at 72 pixels per inch.