1. Talent database,
2. Job board and applicant tracking system,
3. Search-sort-assess-score engine,
4. Candidate assessment tests and,
5. Interview management tools,
6. Employer individualized talent database (Interviewed, saved for later, interview score and comments for future reference.)
7. Employer to have own customizable dashboard, with employer logo, a branding banner, and total list of jobs advertised.
8. [login to view URL] gateway
1. Resume Builder
2. Single click applications
3. Application Tracking System
4. Professional services & Career coaching
5. Community Center for peer advice
6. Employer rating
7. Jobseeker analytics: Number of jobs applied. Number of times profile viewed. Success rate.
8. Application credits to apply to vacancies- and their tracker
1. Admin can login, forgot pass, logout
2. Admin can see list of all candidates registered on site. He can edit/delete/search candidates. Admin will be able to see the details of the candidates (as updated by the candidate at the time of profile submission) and also be able to see the CV uploaded by them.
3. Admin can see list of all registered company. He can edit/delete Search Company.
4. Admin can see list of all posted jobs on site. He can edit/delete search job. Admin can filter jobs on its status and set the title of job on behalf of company which will display to normal user.
5. Admin can upload banner for home page.
6. Admin can add/modify/delete other site related information and other static pages content like about us, terms and services etc.
7. Admin should have access to pull the employers email and job seeker email ID’s through import option separately into Excel.
8. Admin can search candidates via location, years of experience and highest education qualification
9. Admin will be able to send emails to employers and candidates in their specific categories and regions
10. Admin should be able to ad or remover job and candidate category
11. Admin with employer capability
12. Generate periodic reports such as number of users (candidate and company registered on the site), number of jobs posted, and number of hires on the website.
13. Admin can create sub-admin. Sub-admin will have only the ability to monitor the activities and not be able to generate any report.
14. Admin will be the one managing all the blog posts to be shown to the job seeker Or employer.
15. Admin roles with regard to the community forum- explore
16. Admin posting ads, other than google ads, on web pages
17. Admin can upload banner for home page.
18. Admin can upload banner for home page.
19. Admin can add/modify/delete other site related information and other static pages content like about us, terms and services etc.
1. Trainings-Video/text content
2. Connect to a professional/cv/resume coach
1. Design, Usability, Creativity,
2. Referral and rewards scheme
3. Messenger/Telegram integration
4. Blog, FAQ’s and how it works
5. Featured employers list- should be able to be updated by admin
6. Jobs counter on the homepage
7. Weekly email alerts
9. Promotional free trials. To be instigated by admin and given to a number of employers at a time. Employer should be able to view profiles to a certain limited point at which point they will be prompted to subscribe to a package.
1. Jobseeker profile analysis and scoring
2. Applicant Scoring
3. A feedback/notification loop for vacancy engagement, i.e a system notification to all candidates in the vacancy category, a notification to advertiser for applications received a notification to applicants on progress of the recruitment till closure of vacancy.
4. System Reports and Data analytics
58 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4413 på dette job
Hi there i am good skill at Android, Graphic Design, MySQL, PHP, Website Design and i am ready to start work now and i have pass work this type thanks