This job is a part of my ??corporate identity?? design. I do have a logo made already, and also a home page ([url removed, login to view]). In this case I need you to design a poster / board, that are going to be used on stands, and other “live?? marketing activities. Ethos is a company that designs information applications, ( databases ) for small and middle size companies.
For you as a graphic designer, I need you to be creative, and a good taste for minimalist design. I do have some ideas around some topics, but it is up to you to make it look nice concerning colors, placing of images, and so on.
As soon as the bidding is over, a meeting on MSN will take place, and I will guide you on the mandatory objects. The work time is up you, but around one week is max.
* The size if the board must be flexible concerning graphic quality. The size must be from size A4 to 100 cm wide / 200 cm deep. This is for me to use the poster in different ways.
* The format must be high resolution PDF.
* CMYK Color.
* The poster will be printed on regular paper and other poster fabrics.
* There will be written “slogan sentences?? on the poster, and a picture will also take place additional to my logo.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Photo shop, PDF.