The 2 most critical aspects are : 1. speed of turnover 2. cost.
The online and offline materials we require are for a local city council election but we need it turned over quickly and efficiently. The designer needs to be available whenever we require to make edits and turnover quick materials.
In the following order we require for online:
1. Website (we already have a wordpress theme bought, we can provide wordpress access, and we have some content ready). We need someone to come in a quickly setup the website to look professional, add in content wherever needed, make the navigation of the website perfect including things like donations page, contact maps etc. This is the the most urgent item required. I believe with the wordpress theme we bought you can also add in official election emails- so you'll need to create those and have them forwarded properly.
2. Then we need to roll out a Facebook campaign page, twitter page, instagram and youtube channel- this needs to be all integrated to each other and should be reachable from the website.
In terms of offline materials:
1. We have photoshop files ready with a 95% designed election flyer- we have some edits but this is also an ongoing process where over the next few weeks we will edit and build out further versions of flyers/postcards.
2. We have 50% designed business cards- you will need to come in add things like the map of our election ward, facebook, website, twitter, youtube channel etc. any other key information we create.
3. Election lawn signs
4. Banners for campaign office and large signage.
Once again, the criteria for hiring someone is timeliness and availability to make changes as soon as we need it. Costing is also a major criteria as this is a grassroots elections campaign.