I'm looking to get a newsletter template designed for print.
Here is some basic information about what I'm looking to get done:
- Desired design: modern, minimal, fine lines, modern fonts (for both header text and body text)
- Total of 8 pages (that includes the front and back cover)
- Each page will be printed on 11 x 17 paper then folded in half (magazine style)
- Page 1 will have a modern design for the top quarter of page titled: The Jake Edwards Letter (big font/small font, color(s), modern design). And: Issue #XX. And: Month-Year
- Bottom footer of page 7 will be about the author (me) along with a photo
- Page 8 (back cover) is specifically for mailing purposes only. But I thought the header design on page 1 could be used on the back.
- Each page to have a total of two columns for text. But need to have the ability to add photos, photo captions below pics, and subtext
- Pages numbered in the footer
I am by no means a graphic designer (which is why I'm here...posting this) but I've created an absolute horrific mock-up in Word to give an idea of a layout (see attached file). Because I'm not a graphic artist, I need help.
I've attached a few designs of what I would believe to be "modern" so those files could be used as a direction of design.
This is a simple project so there'd be no need for an outrageous design (although I know some of you are seriously talented in graphic design).
Please let me know if this is a project you'd be interested in doing. If so, please let me know if you need additional info from me.
82 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $122 på dette job
Please let me know in which format do you need the final files for newsletter. Take a glance at the already available concepts: [login to view URL]