Hello, we are Raphone - high standard phone, computer and gadget repair service. We don’t guess, we don’t lie or give false information, we care ! I used to say that it doesn't matter what we do that much as how actually we do it.
After 5 years since we open, we decided to change the name to Fixfactor (Fix Factor). We believe that the new name has more competitive sound and feel that can bring us more audience.
Current logo had no deep idea behind, it came as an idea of first rebranding by changing previous colors red and black to blue. Raphone was simply shortened REPAIR-A-PHONE. It is too neutral, meaningless, empty.
You will be responsible for setting new color scheme for the brand. Logo should represent our values, mission, what we do.
We will follow your guidance about what logo style is appropriate for the industry. However I would avoid direct association with mobile phones and computers or repairing. We want the logo to be cleverly designed, simple, modern.
Iconic logo design, brandmark, wordmark? I would like if we could use brand name + icon, that can be used sometimes detached - just as typing only, sometime with icon, sometimes together.
According to sources, wordmark should be used if the company is already well known or when the name says what the company does. In our case the company only partly says what we do or may not say anything, so should we have additional icon? Combination logo?
Below questions and answers that should give you better idea what we need.
What adjectives should best describe your logo?
What feeling, or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it?
1. We are tech repair experts, fixing not only mobile phones or laptops but anything electronic that is used to simplify human lives. We are problem solvers.
2. We service all electronic devices with emphasis to quality trying to fix it as quick as possible.
3. Customers can trust us, with leaving their personal devices with us for the repair.
4. “How we do it” drives “what we do”. Customer service, relation with customers overall customers experience is fundamental.
5. We have straightforward approach and transparency, keeping it all simple.
6. The logo should be in balance with its technological nature and human factor. In other words, it needs to be fusion technological aspect and personal feeling.
Do you like more pictorial or typography logo?
Combination mark would be the best but, in the meaning, that the text would be detachable from the icon. This could be also wordmark, just the question if the company name is not too long?
For example, Icon with typing to be presented on shop or website but in same places we could sometimes use only typing. On phone boxes (that we use to return devices by post) we could use only icon. What do you think?
Describe what style of logo do you like and why.
- like it simple but smart and powerful.
- I like the design technique: visual double entendre.
- Active rather than passive
I have chosen examples of logos that are clever, simple in my opinion, memorable, deeper in meaning and evoke associations with their name and with what the brand does.
Avoid direct associations with repairing like wrench tools, screwdrivers, mobile phones, unless you have know-how to intelligently present it. Please note that I have researched most of relevant repair places from all over the world, I have seen their logo designs. I don’t want to copy them.
TIMING / DEADLINE
This would be great to have the job completed as soon as possible, few days or weeks ?
35 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £38/time for dette job
Hello! Will be glad to create a modern passionate "Fixfactor" logo for You! We're experts in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, UI/UX, Grapgic design etc. Interested in cooperating with you. With regards.