We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to help with our new private-labelled brand.
(1) A logo that is modern and communicates our brand identity
(2) A ready-to-print file of product packaging
(3) A ready-to-print file of the insert card
We will provide a brief of our brand and for the task.
We are looking for someone who can guide us to the best design (most beautiful and functional with costs considered), and doesn't just look to check off a list we provide.
We would love to take your advice, and for you to have freedom to find ways to communicate our story.
*About The Brand*
Though starting out, we are a fun-loving lifestyle brand that provides a variety of vibrant, quality party and lifestyle products to the US market. Our target market is women aged between 16-40 in the US. Some products include unique party decoration sets, fun bachelorette games and more.
*Why Work With Us?*
1. By being part of an exciting story of our brand’s birthing, you will help define a great part of our future.
2. Stream of future work — This job is an opportunity for more follow-up work, including new website assets and new packaging of the products that we will launch this year.
*Who Should Apply?*
Graphic designer with experience in creating beautiful logos and product packaging that provides a great customer experience
Previous experience with Amazon design projects would be a bonus
Willingness and ability to work closely and take feedback well
Ability to incorporate cost concerns and still create beautiful and functional work
Fluency in using Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
Previous experience of working with modern lifestyle brands preferred
**It’s also important that you are creative and can think outside of the box. We need someone who can take the brief and apply his/her own problem-solving skills to how to best present it.
***In your reply please...***
1. * Write 'Balloons are great.' as the first sentence. This will help us weed out people who applied without reading the job description.
2. Please include what experience you have and description of your technical skills
3. Please include design work examples that is relevant to this project
4. Place a bid
Thank you so much for taking your time to read. We look forward to hearing from you and working together!