Job ikke fundet

Beklager, vi kunne ikke finde jobbet du ledte efter.

Find de seneste jobs her:

Need a translation from English to Portuguese from a Portuguese native speaker

€30 (Avg Bid)
€30 Gns Bud
1 bud

Hi, all I am Prudvi Raj I'm a Web Designer I had completed 95% of the website. Now I got struck at Gallery part Can anybody help me out completing the remaining 5%..!! Check out Website - [log ind for at se URL]

€7 - €9
€7 - €9
0 bud

Execution of the cross-correlation test function of CCF to study the relationship between two variables in the financial field. Knowledge in the field of finance and volatility overflow techniques is required Use EViews software or / and R language deadline: 2 days Thanks

€132 (Avg Bid)
€132 Gns Bud
1 bud

Hello, For a project, I am looking for a PA who is able to correct business contact information on grammatical errors, wrong dots, wrong placed question marks in company description. I will give you a list with corrections that should be checked for each company listings before it can get passed. It's about 4500 profiles with information such as company description and social media URLs. It...

€100 (Avg Bid)
€100 Gns Bud
5 bud
Photo session 6 dage left

My last photography project

€22 (Avg Bid)
€22 Gns Bud
1 bud
Woocommerce Plugin Customisation 6 dage left
VERIFICERET

Hi There, We have a wordpress woocommerce website where we customised the plugin to add free samples to the cart. The problem is as soon as we add a free sample, the cart picks the actual price of the product instead it should pick a value 0 and put description as ABC Sample. I am specifically looking for a wordpress plugin expert, not a wordpress development guy/gal. Thanks.

€29 (Avg Bid)
€29 Gns Bud
12 bud

Diseño packaging tableta de chocolate

€53 (Avg Bid)
€53 Gns Bud
30 bud

We are looking to build a list (Phone number required) of people selling their homes in Switzerland by themselves (Without a real estate agency). If interested, please explain in your offer how you would do it. Possibility to get a long-term contract.

€115 (Avg Bid)
€115 Gns Bud
3 bud

Hello, I am looking for a data researcher to help me scrape data off of websites. It's crucial that you can collect lots of data quickly and inexpensively. Thanks,

€25 (Avg Bid)
€25 Gns Bud
7 bud

More details will be giving in chat. It involves using twitter API to do sentimental analysis. Bid only if you can do this. Experience with R is needed

€6 - €19
€6 - €19
0 bud