1) Make the template Mobile Ready.
Access the website via a smartphone if possible.. (I am accessing via a Samsung Galaxy SIII ...)
You will notice there are dropdowns for theme choices (elegant business is selected) ... I don't wan't this drop down displaying... just keep the mobile theme as is the website, which alraedy is "elegant business"
You should also notice that the mobile version is displaying the wrong logo. The original template's logo which says "Multipurpose" is showing up...
SO IN REVIEW:
1) please go through each page on mobile device and make sure only relavant information is showing (the information that shows on the website) ... basically get it "mobile display ready" ... the files are already in the respective template files...
2) Also... the main navigation doesn't show for some reason in the mobile version. I don't know if it's because that dropdown menu for the theme selector is showing, or what not, but please do enable the main menu to show... currently I can't check other pages on the mobile version of the website
2) customize systems and services pages. 3 tasks here.
both of these pages are already in the form of side navigation.
What I would like for these tasks is:
1) a "request a quote box" above the side navigation(similar to that shown in the screenshot I attached titled "[url removed, login to view]")
I used this "inspiration_idea" simply for that ... its kind of how i'd like ours to be. Except ... it has, of course, been created and styled for that particular theme of website... I would like one that matches the style and theme of our site. The "quote box" should have a dropdown selector which has the same options as our contact page form, as well as a field for name and email - which should be required to submit. Once user submits an entry they need some form of confirmation (like on the newsletter sign up) ... all submissions here should be sent to [url removed, login to view]@[url removed, login to view]
below the navigation part... a client testimonial box (again similar to the screenshot provided) ...
except one difference...
not sure if you are able to do this... but I would REALLY like a random testimonial to show everytime a user clicks one of these pages. Ideally .. I'd like to store 6 or 7 different testimonial options and every time someone clicks on one of the services pages or systems pages... a random one shows.
It is important that it too is tested on a mobile device to make sure the new coding is inline with the rest of the site (both in terms of design so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb, as well as fucntionality) and it doesn't cause conflicts