This is very likely to extend to a long-term position.
I'm looking for a marketing assistant who is able to:
2- use Photoshop and work with graphics. You don't need to be able to know everything, but you have to at least know how to resize images, use layers, save images in different formats.
Here is a potential type of work that you will be helping with:
1. Creating e-books (they don't have to be super pretty, just clean and readable)
2. Making landing pages inside clickfunnels (no custom coding required. Bonus points if you understand HTML, but you will not be asked to write any sophisticated code)
3. Researching other competitors' landing pages and drawing inspiration from them (I will provide you with the list of competitors and how to find them).
4. Receiving a script and translating it into Powerpoint presentation
5. Receiving a script and laying out the text on the landing page.
Here is what you will NOT be doing (unless you want to):
1. You will NOT be doing the actual copywriting
2. You will NOT be asked to write any sophisticated custom programming code
3. You will NOT be asked to run Facebook/adwords advertising
An ideal candidate must know how to use Youtube and find the information that he or she lacks.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $15/time for dette job
Hi There! I have great experience in clickfunnel. I'm really interested in this project. Please check my past works below and let me know if you want to discuss further. [login to view URL]