About the project:
24 Limousine is seeking a competent web designer who is adept in programming user friendly applications.
Established in June 2008, 24 Limousine has since made over 3000 Airport transportations per year. Poised for our 10th anniversary we see it is time to update our current website design in order to increase our visibility.
We want to increase functionality so clients can have a stress-free net experience. To the end that this increased functionality increases our web traffic and diversification of our clientele.
Our requests are two fold.
1) Optimizing our quote system
– The current model is cluttered so we want to simplify the design.
- It needs to be comprehensible and detailed enough so clients can make informed decisions.
-The page must be responsive to smart phone devices.
2) Installation of a chat function
- A chat function in the website will allow customers outside of Japan to make immediate contact with our staff in Tokyo who can answer incoming inquiries with ease.
Refer to Luxor’s website. [url removed, login to view]
Who we want:
Website design experience; a keen eye for visuals; prompt and quick communicator; communication skills; punctual; can convene through Skype; attention to detail; well organized; can present a comprehensive portfolio