Looking for a strong full-stack PHP developer to join our team to work on updating and refactoring existing user membership management functionality and integrate recurring subscription services utilizing stripe and paypal into our web application. Applicants must have experience with building scalable bespoke membership management & subscription backend architecture and fronted UI. Additionally, a strong eye for UX is required as part of your responsibility will be to assist in planning and developing the registration user flow. You must also be confident with navigating a large-scale application codebase and capable of testing changes to minimize the potential for breaking changes across the entire application. Interviews for eligible candidates will be conducted via live video chat
Interested candidates must submit the following with their initial proposal:
- Brief description of past experience working on projects that included membership based user role management, recurring subscription integration.
- Links to 3 - 5 relevant examples of past projects that include membership and recurring subscription functionality built using the Laravel framework. Please do NOT include more than 5 examples.
- Link to github account or other relevant public repos in order to provide examples of code quality.
- Individual freelancers are preferred over companies/teams.
- Please do not include boilerplate introductions that are not relevant to the project.
Please review the attached RFP for the full project scope & additional information
68 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1261 på dette job
we have 6+ years experience and done more then 50+ projects in [login to view URL] note we are full feldged developers and work for 17 hours in a [login to view URL] are ready to start the project kindly open the private message box so t Flere