The scope of this project is to design & develop a logo for a project Jeep named Double Trouble. The logo will be delivered in either AI file or an EPS file in three primary layouts:
1. A balanced layout arranged so as to be easily embroidered on a seat cover, breast of a shirt, etc. This logo will integrate the graphics with the words into a single logo design using design elements described below. The logo should be legible in a ~6” x 6” area embroidered on a seat or on ~2.5”x2.5” area embroidered on a shirt or hat, or screen printed on a T-shirt up to 15” x 15” or on a jeep top up to 36” x 36”.
2. The same elements but with the words arranged in a line so as to go across a windshield. The graphic from the logo can be between the words, perhaps with some graphical elements at the ends to fill out an approximately 2.0”-3” high x 40”-50” wide. The windshield banner will be a single color, computer-cut, so the graphic elements should be distinguishable when cut as an outline only with no color fill.
3. The same elements but with the words arranged in a line so as to go across the side of a hood. The graphic from the logo can be between the words, or at either end. Overall dimensions should be 1.25” high x 24-27” wide. The hood decal will be a single color, computer-cut, so the graphic elements should be distinguishable when cut as an outline only with no color fill.
The Jeep itself will be done in a metallic copper or bronze color, or other earthy color. Earth tones but flashy, like a hotrod, with some blacks involved like tires & under armor. Examples of some of these colors can be emailed in some photos.
Interior (seats) will be a dark khaki, camel, caramel, or sand color, most likely with black accents on the sides. So the color(s) for the logo should stand out from these colors while not clashing.
The dash & doors of the Jeep are a light khaki & the floor is a dark charcoal.
Logo Design Elements:
The project name is Double Trouble. One cool option would be to have the words laid out in a way such as to allow the O’s in each word to form the headlights of a Jeep Grille. Examples of the correct Jeep Grille to use can be sent. The words should be in a font so as to elicit thoughts of adventure, hot awesome cars/Jeeps, mountains, the Outback, the desert, etc. Initial thoughts of the arrangement of the words would be to form a “V” or even an “X” with the graphic elements between them, but word layouts are up to the designer’s creative eye.
Element #1 of the graphics is a Jeep grille as mentioned above, possibly with the two headlights formed from the O’s in the words Double Trouble.
Element #2 of the graphics is a two-headed serpent, snake, or dragon (Hydra), or possibly two single-headed serpents, dragons, or snakes. The serpent can weave itself in & out of the Jeep grille, wrap around the grille with snarling mouths facing the logo, the viewer, or the like, or other arrangement of the serpent as the designer sees fit. Some examples of Hydra & serpents can be sent. The serpent heads can both be fierce & angry, or since the Jeep has two ‘personalities’, one can be a happy serpent and one can be an angry/fierce serpent.
Some more clarity of the project description, written after receiving feedback on the project:
The scope of this project is to design & develop a logo for a project Jeep named Double Trouble. The logo will have three key design elements: 1) A two-word font element, 2) a graphic element, and 3) An illustration element.
Logo Design Elements:
1) Font Element: The words to use in the font element are the words Double Trouble.
2) Graphic Element: The graphic to use in the graphic element is an outline of a Jeep Grille.
3) Illustration Element: The illustration to be used is that of a two-headed snake or dragon.
Logo Design Element Details:
1) Font Element. The first design element of the logo is a font element. The Font element will spell out the words Double Trouble. The font element chosen should be a creative font. The font should be chosen to elicit thoughts of adventure, the desert, etc. Some more directon on this can be provided if the designer requests.
2) Graphic Element: an outline of a Jeep grille should be integrated as the second design element. Examples of Jeep Grilles to be used are included in the attached zip file.
3) The third design element will be an illustration by the designer. The illustration should be of a two-headed snake or dragon. Some examples of multiple-headed snakes & dragons are attached in the zip file.
Logo Usage & Shapes:
The Logo will be presented in two basic layouts:
1. Layout #1: The logo will primarily be used in embroidery on the seats of the Jeep, and smaller on a shirt or hat. These can be full-color logos, coordinating with colors as detailed below. In this embodiment, the logo should fit in a square area 6 inches by 6 inches (or about 15cm x 15 cm.) This logo should be legible and clear in a number of sizes, from 7cm x 7cm on a shirt to 15 x 15cm on a seat up to 90cm x 90cm printed on a banner or Jeep top.
2. Layout #2: The second embodiment of the logo will be die-cut in a decal, arranged in a line so as to go across the side of a hood. The graphic and illustration from the logo can be between the words, or at either end. Overall dimensions should be 1.25” high x 24-27” wide (or 3cm high x 61-69 cm wide). The hood decal will be a single color, computer-cut, so the graphic elements should be distinguishable when cut as an outline only with no color fill.
Logo Coordinating Colors
The logo is to be used on a project Jeep and should coordinate with the colors of the Jeep. The exterior colors will be browns & earth tones. See files in attached zip file for possible exterior colors.
Interior colors (seats) will be a dark khaki, camel, caramel, or sand color, most likely with black accents on the sides. The Jeep will have tan door panels and charcoal / black carpet. The logo will be embroidered on the seats, so these colors will be most important to coordinate with. Look at examples of seats shown in attached zip file.
Logo Layout & Design Suggestions / Ideas
The designer is chosen for his/her creativity, and should have some fun with this project. The below ideas/suggestions are simply the initial thoughts of the customer and may or may not work in the final design.
1. Graphic Element: The entire Jeep Grille can be used, or only the headlights & slots. Examples of both are in attached zip file. If the designer chooses to use only the grille & slots, those could be simple outlines or filled shapes as shown in the attached file.
2. The font element can be arranged so that the “O” letters in “Double Trouble” form the headlights of the Jeep Grille. This would result in the words arranged vertically or at an angle, forming a “V” or an “X”.
3. The illustration element can weave itself in & out of the Jeep grille, wrap around the grille, etc. Since the project is a Double-Duty Jeep with two personalities (Double Trouble), the two snake heads / dragon heads could either both be fierce / angry, or one can be fierce/angry and one can be smiling / friendly.
The logo will be delivered in either AI file or an EPS file.
71 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $87 på dette job
Hi I saw the REFERENCE so the word for this logo is a DRAGON right? Lets start black i supose ! Relevant Skills and Experience l Proposed Milestones $100 USD - l l