Although the rainbow is everything gay, creativity and uniqueness are just as important, if not more, in today’s world of capturing the eye of a customer and what they want to wear that represents their own expression.
We have some topics or say sing below that we want someone to create designs around them that empower the person wearing the print. Gay is a factor in your designing and you need to think about designing for this audience and know that gay men like muscular, sexy, clever, sarcastic, plot-twisting, hidden meaning, and empowering looks. Designs need to be created in Illustrator, RGB colors, when color is included.
1. Beach Please
2. I kissed a bear and liked it (bear is a reference to big hairy muscle man, but the bear the animal is connector)
5. Danger road sign with the words “no filter”
6. Sexy looking worker (muscular) man jackhammering on a work zone sign
7. Think about cruising on a ship for vacation and image the whole ship is filled with gay men (a print that embodies inclusiveness, sex, fun, sun, and this shirt is a momento of this moment in their lives of partying on the cruise ship thousands of their friends)
8. Born this gay (a spin on lady Gaga’s hit song, born this way)
[login to view URL] competition - something that a guy who is muscular wears to the gym to intimidate the other guys)
10. Study Buddy (for a college guy to wear looking for friends to hang out with)
11. Thicc (new slang term for someone who has thick thighs, and a bit more body but is muscular and thick I. Their sizing) this is a term meaning a good way to look at body positivity.
12. Alphabet Soup… play off a Andy Warhol like Campbells soup can with the rainbow colors of the gay flag included. (Alphabet is a reference to all the letters and constantly growing additions to the LGBTQIA+ acronym)