I am currently building a wordpress cookery site using a template. There are a number of bug fixes required and certain enhancements to the template that I would like to make:
(1) Correct an issue with recently added recipes (recursively adds all previous items)
(2) Add support for paragraph numbering and spacing between paragraphs. For example support for 123-[free text]-123 and 123-[free text]-456.
(3) Add support for a range of people the recipe serves (eg. 4-6) rather than exact number
(4) Modify front page to show a number of squares/panes the user will click on to take them to the right recipe area (eg. fish, meat,dinner,lunch,sauces,dressings)
(5) Display different wording/images in the main page banner when navigating between recipe categories
When bidding for this project, please include only examples of your wordpress work from your portfolio and briefly comment on the changes required. While I have already purchased a wordpress template, I am open to alternatives.
The above are just initial changes as I am just starting on this project.
44 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £189 på dette job
Hi there, I can assist you with this project. Find my portfolio at: [login to view URL] Please reply back so we can discuss this further. Thank you for your consideration. Asad Sajjad
Can you let me know the theme you are currently using? I look forward to your response and will reply soon once I hear from you. Regards, Codinglogics =
Hi, WordPress experience developer here. I can fix your issue #1 to #5 and I can start immediately. Delivery in 24hr to 48hr. Let's start. Regards Rasel