My name is Kim, and I am assistant to fantasy artist, Selina Fenech, who is based on the Central Coast in NSW. We are looking for an artist/illustrator, who has concept art and inking skills, to work on linework/colouring pages.
This will be ongoing employment, with approximately 5-10 hours work per week.
What we are looking for:
• At least 2 years of experience in illustration and graphic design work
• Proficient in Manga Studio/Clip Studio Paint
• Sound knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
• Animation experience would be a bonus
What you will be working on:
• Interpretation of artworks and concepts into linework/colouring pages
• Concept art and elements for animation projects
If this kind of work is in your skillset, and you think you may be interested, please reply for further discussion. If you are interested, we would like you to complete a test page to see if your skills are what we are looking for.
At this stage, could you please quote a rate per illustration/page for inking only? You would be supplied with a concept sketch for each page similar to the one attached.
To get a better idea of the work involved, please have a look at Selina’s website and colouring books before you reply [login to view URL]
Many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.