We are a small Australian IT and Web Design Services Company looking to hire a freelance GRAPHIC DESIGNER.
As a graphic designer, you'll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions.
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as Web home page design, logos, infographics, brochures, flyers, posters, product packaging, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual ‘brand'.
You'll work to a brief agreed with the client and the Creative Specialist, and will develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style have to be chosen to meet the client's objectives.
This position is purely for Graphic Design. do NOT apply if you are a programmer or a coder etc. But experience in Web Design is a requirement.
• Proven graphic designing experience including strong web design skills
• Possession of STRONG CREATIVE FLAIR, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
• Must be a fluent English speaker with excellent attention to detail • Able to commence immediately
**Please send in a link of your IMPRESSIVE PORTFOLIO so we can immediately notify you if you'd be shortlisted. **
- Facebook Ads
• Graphics & Multimedia
- Graphics Editing
- Logo Design
- Print Design
- Shirt Design
- User Interface Design
- Web page Design
34 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards RIMSHA