About Jazba Curators LLP
Website - [login to view URL]
Handcrafted with Passion.
Blending modern design with traditional craft techniques to create exclusive clothing & home decor.
Jazba is born to spread joy and happiness in the lives of its stakeholders (artisans, customers, founders, followers). We not only make products packed with art, history, aesthetics, utility, and a whole lot of emotions, but through learning sessions and sustainable job creation, we empower our artisans and their families to break the cycle of poverty and build a brighter future.
"We are a young e-commerce venture that believes that every individual is looking for a story to connect with - one that reflects their values, memories, and dreams, and we believe ours is one that will resonate with many. We wish to showcase the story of Pain and Passion that goes into handcrafting a product. What we are making is not just a product with great utility, but something that is the result of love, emotions, passion, and hours of labour."
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Product design development and engineering (including making the prototypes & keyline drawing)
2. Graphic design work for designing packaging, vectors designing, social media posts
3. Photo & video editing for our social media platforms to create Instagram reels, IGTV videos, how to use videos, capture behind the scenes etc.
4. Working & collaborating with our social media team, designers, production vendors.
5. Miscellaneous design work
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹9400 timen for dette job
I am a professional graphic designer with 5 years experience in communication design. I have a Bachelor of Art in Communication design and Graphic design and passionate about visual literacy.
I have competed more than 15 projects of "RMC" plant & "CLC" plant. I am giving services in AutoCAD soft copy my submission as follows 1) Layout 2) G.A. of each equipment. 3) Fabrication detailing with "MTO"
I have 2 years experience in making social media posts for promotions of brands. Please look into my profile to get a more clear idea of my works. :)