Need a Classified Website must be built on PHP script and we can easily make changes via Admin.
1. Search Classifieds by Category, City, State, Country, KM.
2. Custom Fields set up based on Categories.
3. Automatic Expiration of Ads with an option to renew the ads for a number of months or years.
4. Classified ads can be imported via CSV file.
5. Classified ads must have social buttons.
6. Classified ads must support embedded videos.
7. Classified ads can have character limits, supported by Membership plans (different plans can have different limits).
8. Membership Plans can be set for different categories and also for different users (only admin can do this for users) as well.
9. Allow users to be notified of expiring ads, renewals, and approvals of ads.
10. Allow admin to be notified when new ads are posted, ads are edited and much more. Also, Admin approval required before published.
11. Allows for paid or free classifieds
12. Supports PayPal, PayPal Pro, Bank Transfer and Third party integration
13. Allow for image posting limits higher than free ads
14. Support for ad "subscriptions" (packages of ads for a single price)
15. Users group must be set up so that Dealers, Business, and individual can be identified
16. Allow admin to approve ads prior to posting
17. Allow admin to approve images prior to posting
18. Users can edit or delete their own classifieds
19. Admin can edit or delete all ads in the system
20. Secure system gives users a unique editing key to administer
their own ads.
21. Allows for limiting image posting (by image size, height,
width and total count if desired)
22. Anti-spam checks for all ads posted
23. Flagged ads can be viewed separately to determine violations, and
then deleted or unflagged.
24. Ad Management panel, visible by users and admins for easier
25. Admin can post ads on behalf of other users with the ads displaying as
if the user posted them initially.
26. Email verification step can be used to auto-post ads upon successful
verification link click
27. Ads can be posted to a Facebook page manually or automatically
28. Category Icons (adds small icons to give visual cues to
your user for each category
29. Extra Fields (allows you to add any custom fields for display.
For example, if you have a pet-related board, you might have
"Sex", "Breed", and "Dam/Sire" as additional fields you require for display only for particular category)
30. Should supports search and custom ordering of fields.
31. Fields can be radio, text, selection, drop down, autocomplete, etc.
32. Featured Ads, Hot Ads, Background, Urgent ads, (allows users to promote certain ads for 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, over others by charging a fee for them, featured ads are displayed using CSS to highlight them. Featured ads are always returned first in a category, the overall ad list, or in search results. Also has a widget for placement anywhere on your site. Full admin control of featured ads, Urgent ads, hot ads, too)
33. Fee Per Category (allows users to charge for certain categories
and not others, giving them more freedom on how to configure a classified section. Allows for multiple fee plans per category, as well as a default plan to cover "all other unspecified" categories).
34. Coupons/Discounts ( to offer coupon codes for ad
promotions to users, coupons can be a percent off, or a fixed amount,
have expiration dates and be tracked by usage)
35. Subscriptions (allows power users to place blocks of ads at a time,
great for real estate agents, car dealers, anyone who wants to place ads in
36. Comments/Ratings (allows users to rate ads and place comments
37. Attachments (allows users to attach PDFs, text files or other
images to their classifieds (great for job boards!))
38. Mark as Sold (allows users to mark for sale items as sold to keep content
in your classifieds, but clarify availability)
39. Restricted Categories (restrict content from users unless they accept a disclaimer from your site.)
40. Ad Campaign Manager (put your own advertisements into the classifieds in 5 different positions)
We might consider other frameworks such as wordpress, joomla other than PHP.
Before Project will be assigned, we would like to see the wireframe of our website. Design is very important to us. We can also send you few designs so that it easy for you to set up a layout.
92 freelancers are bidding on average $451 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks