I have proposed below option of web developments in brief, the deadline to finish this is 20.8.2017.
The system has 3 main workflows, which are objective setting, evaluation and development plans setting, we will brief it in following section.
Objectives setting (webpage 1)
Below workflow is represents the standard workflow that followed in banking sector with slight variety:
1- Employee initiates the process by drafting his/her objectives with weight for each objective, after discussing the same with the direct manager.
2- Direct manager will review and approve or update it as required.
Employees’ Development(webpage 2)
The user while setting the objective there will be button to redirect him to development page.
Employee’s development is not only training programs it might contain on job training, coaching and mentoring as needed for each employee. The time of setting the development plan is either at the end of performance evaluation cycle or at the beginning during objective setting.
Employee’s Evaluation (webpage 1 with extra features)
Performance evaluation is a process that followed to measure targets achievement for each employee in the organization.
Evaluation process cycle that most of the banks follow it as below:
• Self-assessment: each employee will start evaluating his objective’s results before his supervisor evaluation.
• Direct Manager will evaluate his/her reporting employees after discussing the same with related employees individually.
• Each Employee will give his opinion after his manager evaluation by acceptance or rejection.
• After finalizing the results, the same will be consolidating by the system and send as email for Division Head’s approval.
• Evaluation calculation is ( objective weight * (rating achieved percentage)) then sum all result to get final result
HR Controls (webpage 3)
In this page HR can define the competencies and set training calendar.
Main page/track page (webpage 4)
In this page is the main page for the system, for direct manager/group head will be able to see his employees and take required action.
HR can see all employees with their status.