If any of the below points are missing, you will not be shortlisted.
1) We are looking only for graphic design,
1a) Initially the main Cover design and eBook theme design.
1b) The content is ready we will just need to integrate with the design and process publishing it.
2) Your past experience and samples are required, which will assist us in making a decision.
3) We are going to have 2 more eBooks in the next 6 months so price competition is also expected. Do not fall for this budget constraint on this website... submit your concept and bid your price.
4) The eBook will be published and freely available for download in order to spread the knowledge. The topic of this eBook is related to Cyber Security Awareness.
5) Title of the eBook should become a Logo.
The will be a continuing series so the title of the book will also, preferably, become a logo/brand in itself as well. We want this title to become recognized... for example "For Dummies" has a widespread series of books but with appropriate recognition.
6) Apart from the cover design, some images would have to be designed within the chapters as well.
6a) The total number of images in the book can be somewhere between 20-30.
7) You should submit your eBook cover samples that relate to Cyber Security Awareness.
7a) If you don't have any, then create a rough sample to showcase your skills and get the project awarded.
7b) This is not a challenge deal.. if we like your work, we will immediately award you the project.