I am looking for a graphic designer to design a few digital signage screens (see list below) for 16:9 (landscape) displays for an Apartment complex. All screens should share a common design/theme based on the logo/color/branding for the Apartment complex that I will provide. Graphics (background and foreground graphics) should all be separate jpg/png files - and assembled and delivered in either PPT or Keynote.
(1) Home Screen - features a 16:9 window that takes up 60% of the screen, displaying live TV - vertical ad zone next to it - room for current weather, local time
(2) Advertisement Screens - I will provide you with 3 different brands (a restaurant, a dry cleaner, a coffee shop) - I would like for you to design a screen for each of the brands that features a promotional coupon and QR Code for viewers to scan with their phone. I would also like for you to produce a mobile-friendly (vertical) jpg image of each of these promotions that the QR codes will link to. I will provide the QR codes.
(3) Today's Weather Screen - displays todays weather information
(4) Weather Forecast Screen - displays a 7-day forecast
(5) Important News Screen - a screen that displays an important message
(6) Upcoming Events Screen - displays a few upcoming events
(7) For Sale Screen - displays a product photo, title, price, short description, and QR code.
If this goes well, I would like to retain your design services on a regular basis to refresh this content every month or two - and also hire you to design screens for other customers.
30% upon completion of wireframes for each of these screens.
70% upon completion and delivery of the PPT or Keynote files.
NDA will be required. These designs should be kept private and not shown in your portfolio.