Hi, I have a poem (97 words) I wrote to my wife for our wedding. I would like to capture the words/poem in art so I can print at 11x17 or greater and frame it. The illustration(s) would be around/behind it. I am open minded about the imagery and design but a few ideas I can provide:
* I want the text itself to be pretty, maybe a cursive looking script or calligraphic, etc.
* Don't want one big block of text, it can be broken up and the imagery around the text should reflect the concept of the poem next to it. The 3 main concepts in the poem are:
1) beauty, grace, compassion. (We both like Moroccan-style symmetrical architecture/art. This might be good around/near/behind this part).
2) love and life becoming intertwined. (A single red and single white rose intertwined including thorns- everyone has sharp edges) somehow might be a good part of this imagery.
3) growth through the years/as time progresses; a future of possibilities. Horizon-style colors where an ocean meets the sky might be good around/behind this.
Perhaps the 3 concepts fade into one another in a wispy/vague/dreamlike way. None of the above suggestions are set in stone, please be creative and looking forward to working with you.
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $322 på dette job
Hi, Myself chiku. I can surely design art for your poem. You can see my work here: [login to view URL] Please contact me for further discussion. Thanks, Chiku V.