We are looking for a [url removed, login to view] (Apex/VisualForce) developer for a 4-5 week project with potential for smaller on-going projects throughout 2017. Ideally you will be available to work on-site in Soho, Central London.
We are launching a [url removed, login to view] community site next year for our members. We’d like bits of this to be visible pre-login. We’d like to create a handful of custom templates (campaign landing pages) that look nice / drive people towards a specific action. We’re doing this rather than building a separate website for the campaigns as we hoped it would be simpler / cheaper to have it sit on the front end of the Salesforce community.
The [url removed, login to view] site will be the home of a rolling calendar of monthly campaigns running through 2017. We require the community and two campaign landing pages to be live by the end of January. Further campaign pages will be designed throughout the year.
CAMPAIGN PAGES - Custom templates
These custom public [url removed, login to view] pages will drive users to join our campaigns, pushing them through our sales pipeline towards becoming full Members. This will involve filling basic forms. Once users have 'pledged' to our campaigns, they will be presented with a number of questions relevant to the campaign. These questions will be embedded from an online survey tool such as Qualtrics or FluidSurvey. Joining a campaign will also grant access to restricted content such as .pdfs and a campaign blog for example. Joining a campaign will not give access to the community for non-members.
The campaign pages will also feature live feeds from tagged blog posts posted in the community and also social media feeds.
This gated Salesforce community for our members will host a number of standard features such as discussions, private workrooms, resource library, a blog, an events app (possibly integration with Eventbrite) and it needs to be easy for Members for author and upload content.
- Forms, ideally integrated with Salesforce. Each campaign page will contain forms for the basic information of new users and a number of questions relevant to each campaign. For existing Members that are signed in to the community, the basic information fields will be auto-filled, minimising clicks.
- Feeds: blogs, social media. Blogs: using a tagging system from the blog in the community e.g. "coffee", we want to pull relevant posts through to the campaign page. Social media - either a specific account or a hashtag.
- Single Sign On between the campaign pages and the community - this should be automatic if built in force.com.
- Private discussions
- Custom profile questions
- Custom URL ([url removed, login to view])
- Downloadable resources (pdfs etc) and resource directory
- Easy to author content i.e. write blogs, ask questions, upload documents, post videos and photos (embedded, ideally not just a link to Youtube for example)
- Run webinars (integration with gotomeeting or similar)
Nice to haves:
- Private chat function
- Built in analytics