This is a design project, not a technical development project.
This is our existing iOS Event Check-in App. We would like you to provide the DESIGN of the revamped version. We will handle technical implementation.
[login to view URL]
The existing App screenshot is attached.
If you are interested, please share me your
1. Design Portfolio for mobile App
2. Previous mobile App projects reference (eg. wire-frame, App UI)
I will schedule a call with you, if we think your work is suitable for us.
We expect you to have regular meeting with our core team.
You will need to provide wireframe on stage 1.
We will keep comment on your work, we will expect you to modify the work after receiving our comments.
# Project phase
- A new revamped wireframe
- Comprehensive design after the wireframe is approved
# Requirement for the App
- React Native for cross platform supports
- iOS 12+, iPhone and iPad
- Android 8+, tablet and phone
- Always leverage native OS design components as much as possible. Avoid custom UI design pattern
# Core Features for the App
- Able to download data asynchronously
- The App should be able to download all the data on the background continuously (Need to show the User the latest status)
- The App should able to show what was the last time updated from server (eg. Last updated 3 mins ago)
- Online <> Offline
- The App will try to search data locally whenever possible. If not found, then search online
If any changes made while offline -> try to upload back to the server when online
- Switch Session and Reception easily (on the same screen)
- Able to search all fields
- If user clicked "Sign Out" -> Remove all local data Confirmation
- Check-in mode
-- Facial recognition
-- Handheld scanner
- Able to scan business card for each attendee
- Printer Supports (Brother QL720NW, 820NWB, Zebra 420t, 500)
- User can set groupings to be shown on Ems and view those groupings on app
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $176/time for dette job
Hi Just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to work with you on [design. I’ve read your brief extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well.