Design a paintball jersey using the below brief.
MUST BE DESIGNED IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
Team Name: Primary Colours
Create a sharp, aggressive and aesthetically appealing sports jersey.
One jersey design must be created in 3 colour layouts using the attached template file. The team is based on the primary colours Green, Blue and Red. Create a single design pattern with a primary colour as the main colour with touches of the other primary colours throughout black accents are also allowed. Once you have created a design create two more while alternating the primary colours to result in 3 jerseys each with a seperate primary colour as the main colour. Save your 3 individual files then add to each colour the player names and numbers (detailed below) and send 6 files. 3 coloured templates without names and numbers and 3 coloured with the names and numbers in place.
* Supplied Logos placed on chest as shown in 'demo logo placement' file. They must be 70mmx70mm in size and not altered from original format.
* Team name 'Primary Colours' must run across the top of the chest between the Logos and collar.
* Both shoulders must display a small Australian Flag facing outwards as seen in attached file.
* Team name 'Primary Colours' must run the length of both outer forearms
* All designs must be created in Adobe Illustrator. To stop any issues with line weights of all strokes must be outlined to prevent any issues when artwork is resized. If you have used specific fonts make sure you have created outlines so your design stays true.
For the three jerseys with names and numbers place the first name in small text and the second name in much larger text so it stands out at the top. Below this place the number in font large enough to fill up roughly half the remaining back space.
1. Blue Jersey: Dirran CHAPMAN 5
2. Green Jersey: Alex HODI 7
3. Red Jersey: Zachary REID 10
Please dont hesitate to ask questions if any of this is unclear.
Basic Guidelines to follow-
-Artwork must be created in Adobe CS5 or previous
-Fonts must be outlined.
-Weighted lines are outlined as to keep their desired weight
-Sponsors logos, Team logos and any other imagery must be in vector format (no jpegs or any other file formats that are screen based will be accepted)
-Files must not exceed 60MB maximum