Please design an app mockup for a restaurant offering food and drinks. The mockup should address the following user stories, using the tool of your choice (such as Marvel, UXPin, Sketch, Photoshop, etc):
## As a Client, I want to
- choose a generic food/drink preferences' profile (such as Foodie, Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw-Vegan, etc), so that I can define my preferences more easily, from a predefined set of options
- choose what I am not interested in, so that I can avoid seeing options that I would never choose (such as meat if I'm a Vegan or things that are not suited for some allergies I might have)
- visually understand the state of the tables in the Restaurant, so that I can decide weather to stay or to leave when the Restaurant is full or my preferred table is busy
+ The **state** of a table can be:
* Just Taken - an order haven't been placed yet and the people there might change their mind and leave
* Occupied - an order have been placed
* Busy - the order has been delivered to this table
* Almost Free - the check has been asked 2:45 minutes ago
* Paid - the ocupants have paid for their order are about to leave the table very soon
* Reserved - someone reserved the table and it is expected to get busy starting at 21:15 hours (9:15 pm, but we need the other time format)
- see all available items on the Restaurant's menu, so that I can choose what I want to eat and drink
- see pictures for the menu items, both taken by the Restaurant or by previous clients, so that I can make an informed choice
- see an estimated time left until I will receive my order, so that I understand how long I have to wait
- see how much it is going to cost me what I am about to order, so that I know if I can afford it
- see how much I have to pay for what I've ordered already, so that I know my overall spending for this evening here
- instantly ask for the check/bill, so that I can save time when I'm in a hurry (or just eager to leave)
Deliverables are either the full prototype (something like Marvel or UXPin is highly preferred and paid extra) or the graphics for each page of the app.
The Android version is the first we have in mind, so focus your efforts on this.
All screen UI components should be in separate layers, and easy to extract.
You are free to use any resources (images, fonts, icons, etc), as long as you state weather we have to pay extra for any of them. Free resources are preferred, but you are encouraged to express your creativity!
In order for your bid to be considered, please provide the design you imagine for at least two of these stories (you're free to choose), so we can understand your vision for this design.
There are many more stories (and roles) that we plan to develop and we hope you are the right person to collaborate on them.
49 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $202 på dette job
This is not an automatic bid.: With over 14 years UX / UI Design experience. ONLY UI - DESIGNERa See my profilea I mostly work with europe and USA. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.